Sunday, January 13, 2008

continued

anyway back to what I was saying. I mentioned that she seemed rushed and like she didn't really want to talk, so after I was done returning my book I justs said thank you and told her to have a good evening. I guess it just made me realize that people don't take enough time to just open there eyes and break out of there comfort zone. I mean, she was working I know, but it didn't seem like she even really noticed that I was talking to her. And that made me think of how many times I've just brushed people off or not taken the time to talk to someone sitting right next to me. Human beings are so wrapped around whats going on in there own little world that we struggle to take the time to realize thats theres more going on. And the people that we pass in the street have stories and a past and are...real I guess. I wanna be more aware of that. Be more aware of people. Be more aware that they're real. Obviously I knew they were real before but really try to care. To not be such an Ant I guess.

No comments: